Seated, left to right – Craig Boudle, ANPI Safety, Environmental & Health Manager; Richard Polheber, President of Benson Hospital; Lyndon Denton, ANPI Business Development & Public Relations Manager; Dave DiPeso, Owner & Appraiser of Coldwell Banker The DiPeso Group; Julie Brooks, ANPI Executive Assistant; George Scott, Director of Southeast Arizona Economic Development Group;
Standing, left to right – Lupe Diaz, Pastor of Grace Chapel Benson & President of the Benson Chamber of Commerce; Jeremy Barrett, ANPI President & General Manager; Norm Sturm, Jr., Cochise County Emergency Services Coordinator; Susan Pollock, retired as St. David Schools Counselor; Mark Goodman, Superintendent of St. David Schools; Kate Mueller, retired as St. David Schools Superintendent; Bob Nilson, Director of Tourism, City of Benson; Carmen Miller, Neighbor, Rancher, and Owner of Arbor Solutions, LLC/The Tree Doctor.
Members not shown are Sue Kartchner, St. David Community Supporter, and a Director of the St. David Heritage & Cultural Arts Society; Jim Mellentine, retired as owner of Harrington/Jade Trucking.
Community progress, from within the community.
As an active, involved citizen of Cochise County and southeastern Arizona since 1920, Apache Nitrogen Products, Inc., has always been committed to helping the people and organizations in our area. Apache’s efforts support schools, charities, civic partnerships and many other groups.
The Apache Community Advisory Council (ACAC) is a great example of our commitment. The ACAC is a panel of local advisors and influencers who meet with us regularly to discuss regional issues and public strategies, including Apache’s charitable contributions. The Council members include:
- Bob Nilson, Director, City of Benson Visitor Center
- Carmen Miller, Long-Term Neighbor & Local Rancher
- David DiPeso, Benson Realtor & Broker
- George Scott, Director of SE Arizona Economic Development Group
- Jim Mellentine, Former Apache Employee, Harrington & Jade Trucking
- Kate Mueller, Retired St. David Schools Superintendent
- Lupe Diaz, Pastor & Benson Chamber of Commerce President
- Mark Goodman, St. David Schools Superintendent
- Norm Sturm, Jr., Emergency Services Coordinator, Cochise County LEPC
- Richard Polheber, CEO, Benson Hospital
- Sue Kartchner, St. David Heritage & Cultural Arts Society
- Susan Pollock, Retired St. David High School Counselor
By encouraging the involvement of the people who live and work alongside us, we can collectively enhance the quality of our communities now and into the future.